- This topic is empty.
June 25, 2020 at 8:29 am #5452TEFX TeamKeymaster
SL Investment Management specializes in creating funds and investment structures for individual and institutional clients.
SL Investment Management is operating from the domain Slinvest.co.uk and claiming to have been in business for the last 30 years.
According to who.is, the domain Slinvest.co.uk was created in 2007. This means that the firm has existed for 13 years as opposed to 30 years.
Robert Ireland is currently the managing director of the company. They’ve also introduced someone called Patrick McAdams who is a fund manager with the company.
The business is run from the UK and can be contacted through email or phone number (+44 (0)1244 317999).
The products or services offered by SL Invest include the following:
- BlackOak Investors LP: Medium to long term alternative investment fund aimed at achieving steady capital growth. The fund involves investing in US Senior Life Settlements where investors purchase insurance policies and continue paying premiums so they can earn, an average of 16.9% per year
- Investment management: This is a portfolio management service for individuals and institutional investors
- Life settlements: This service allegedly guides investors towards “bespoke Life Settlement solutions”
- Portfolio servicing: Asset managers advice on portfolio acquisition, asset valuation and fund structuring and management
Is Slinvest.co.uk legit?
Based on their 13 years of experience, one may conclude that they are legit.
However, in this review, we would like to mention that the firm is offering a financial service but are not talking about their regulatory status with the FCA.
The FCA is the main financial regulator in the UK and companies offering any kind of financial advisory service should ideally be registered with the financial watchdog in order to operate within the confines of the law.
Based on this finding, we can say that they are a risky business to invest in.
Should you invest with SL Investment Management?
We are a bit hesitant to trust a financial service advisor with no FCA authorization.
Also, they claim that their BlackOak Investors LP product has achieved an annualized return of 16.9% since 2014.
There is also a disclaimer that says past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Every kind of investment is risky. However, what you must avoid is multiplying your risk by investing with unregulated fund managers.
At this time we’re not recommending Slinvest.co.uk. The site does not inspire confidence enough confidence.
We hope they’ll address these areas and hopefully approach the market from a different perspective.
In the meantime, you can also trade the financial markets using these highly recommended tools.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.