Jabrix Scalper EA Review

PluginOps Page – 9386 Forums Forex Robots (EA’s) Jabrix Scalper EA Review

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TEFX Team
    Keymaster

Jabrix Scalper EA is a new MT5 Forex robot by Eko Rahmadi. Eko is selling a copy of the Jabrix Scalper for $1,000 and after a couple of sales, he wants to increase price by $200.

Eko is an MQL developer who has completed a couple of freelance projects before and the Jabrix Scalper EA is just one product which he decided to sell.

The sales page describes the robot in details and gives us some parameters and recommendations.

It’s optimized for pairs like the EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD and USDCAD.
    Time frame is M1.

The robot originally started as a scalper but lately the developer has incorporated a hedging strategy as well.

This means that users in the United States cannot use the Jabrix Scalper EA because the broker that will be compatible with this strategy is obviously FIFO non-compliant.

For users interested in a demo, the EA can be provided for free. I’m not sure whether this demo has a time limit.

I always recommend testing on a demo for at least 3 months to feel confident about spending such an amount on a Forex robot.

Considering that the best Forex robots go for $200 or less on average, I feel that the Jabrix Scalper EA will have a hard time selling.

Is Jabrix Scalper EA legit?

After looking at the system, I see that it is fairly easy to use since it comes with 10 settings only.

Reviews are mostly positive about this EA. However, those who complain about the EA say it suffers a huge draw down.

It appears the robot is opening a handful of trades simultaneously when this eventually happens.

I’ve also looked at trading performance (no myfxbook results here) and discovered that win rate is 69.89%.

It gained 7% in 7 weeks. The drawdown during this period was 6.7%.

The average win was 2.99% while loss was 5.75%.

From the way consumers talk, I feel that it can be used aggressively. But the sample that the Eko provides shows that gains are very small and slow.

Ultimately, the decision to buy lies with you. For me, I can’t recommend the robot because of its hefty price tag and lack of better results.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.