Impulse FX Signals Review: Is impulsefxsignals.com Scam?

Forum Forums Forex Signals Impulse FX Signals Review: Is impulsefxsignals.com Scam?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Warren
    Keymaster

Impulse FX Signals is a Forex signal and education provider. In addition to providing these things, ImpulseFXSignals also sells a scalping bot for $350.

The first thing that this signal vendor does is to collect email addresses of its website’s visitors while promising them $500 in a week.

This approach is very unprofessional considering that signal subscribers who know what they want don’t easily fall for this salesly language.

The main products/services offered by Impulse FX Signals is a signal pack going for $80 per month and promising 300 pips monthly.

Pairs traded include XAU/USD) (US30) (GBP/AUD) and there are between 4 to 6 trade calls every week.

In the second package, they sell a passive income scalping bot which is designed to scalp the Forex market.

Trading strategy has not been disclosed yet Impulse FX Signals expects traders to spend $350 on this EA.

impulse Fx signals review

On the other hand, they sell another trading bot for $650. They claim that this is a robot with a professional trading strategy.

The only thing they say is that the robot has adjustable settings. This is a vague explanation. We hoped that the vendor would go into the exact details.

For those who would like lifetime access, ImpulseFXSignals charges $1,700. This package comes with learning materials, all signals, 1 on 1 support and $6,000 a month trading plan.

Is Impulse FX Signals legit?

The sales page does not provide information about who provides signals or creates the bots they sell here.

The website does provide a “members section” but this page does not inspire any confidence.

The vendor is only showing screenshots of alleged members’ profits. These screenshots cannot be verified.

Therefore, Impulse FX signals comes across as illegitimate.

Conclusion

I wouldn’t recommend this signal provider for the simple reason that they don’t have verified trading performance.

They cannot produce proof of their alleged 300 pips per month. Therefore, it is better to look for a more professional signal provider. You can find them on this page.

austin

they are legit and one of the most accurate signals service i have tried out i used ryans apps lost so much money then fxdanielsavage course which was basic the calls are in the group before and after with analysis they are good and i am not a bot or paid you can personally email me and i will show myfx trades sicne i been with them

austin

lol these guys are really good i know i have only been with them for about 2 months but i started with $153.46 im now at $1,765.36 my risk managment was not the best but the calls i got were good i will stay subscribed unlike some of the other guys who are known scammers

Ryan

Hi. Your review sounds good. Can you please send some of your trading results? Thanks,

Cory Vaden

Yes I was with them for awhile and signals were good. nNot bad not great either, and they do usually provide technical analysis of the signals they post. But they also have another side where they offer investment accounts and they lost two 500+ investment accounts they managed for me and blamed the market and the broker so I’d for sure stay away from their investment side

Andrew ross

This guy Cory Vaden is a competitor please don’t listen at this guy the signals here are phenomenal. I have been with ryans app cue banks app and a few more and kept loosing money impulsefxsignals is the best I have ever been with!!

Andrew ross

They are the best signals service !!!You are the type of people who try to get rich quick and scare other aspiring traders off the guys are very good take your hate somewhere else I will be sending this to the company so they can reply them self to show if you were even a customer

Michael keely

The guys are very very accurate I have been with them for 3 weeks now and I have counted 21 wins only 2 losses that’s very good! Anybody that has anything other to say than positive is easily jealous or competition

Luke

Best signals service ever !! Join the group they are very transparent you can see all the wins for yourself for free with a 2 day free trail

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.